I finished 8-7 for my picks in Week 3 (I didn’t get to pick the Thursday Night game). Onward and upward! Here are my Week 4 Picks with a one sentence story line.
I’m already 0-1 from the Redskins loss to the Giants on Thursday Night.
- Look for the Bills to come out with the win over the Texans behind a strong performance with their dual-threat backfield with Spiller and Jackson.
- The Green Bay Packers lose a tough matchup versus division foe Chicago Bears at Soldier Field with Jay Cutler leading the way with a three touchdown day.
- The Titans v. Colts matchups are always good ball games, but Luck > Locker in Lucas Oil Stadium with a big day through the air.
- Pittsburgh keeps on rolling from week three behind Antonio Brown’s big play ability over Tampa Bay.
- Baltimore will have Steve Smith Sr.’s back on Sunday when his former team comes to town, and Steve does his part with a TD reception.
- Calvin Johnson will play on Sunday to take advantage of a depleted Jets secondary giving the Lions a comfortable win.
- Derek Carr and the Raiders get after the Dolphins across the pond behind a stellar defensive performance that sacks and intercepts Ryan Tannehill’s passes.
- Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers welcome the Jaguars and politely send them home with another L behind Keenan Allen and the Chargers aerial attack.
- Teddy Bridgewater gets his first NFL start against the Falcons, but the Atlanta offense will be too much to keep up with for the former Louisville Cardinal.
- Nick Foles and the Eagles keep finding a way to fight back late to get wins, their NFL record will extend to four with a win over San Fran.
- Dallas had a record comeback last week, but the New Orleans offense has far too many weapons for the Cowboys’ defense.
- Patriots v Chiefs is a will be a hard fought battle, but Tom Terrific will be exactly that with yet another game-winning drive in the 4th.